Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had some shit keepers in the bad old days, he must be better than Perry Suckling, Simon Tracey et al but they didn't sting us for 17m either, sigh, 4 shots on target 4 goals what can you say to that ? None really his fault as such, well not the first 3 as I knocked it off after that so can't comment on the 4th but top keepers make saves to change games.

Something Bravo isn't doing for us and I am not seeing much of this passing it around from the back like in the first half of his debut anymore, nullifying the only thing he seems good at.

NOT HIS FAULT!!!! Jumping slightly upwards and tilting like he's stuck on a nail (think catherine wheel) rather than diving makes plenty of the goals his fault, why the fuck can't he dive sideways? No surprise to me that our better performances have Cabellero in net.

He's dreadful. I'm all for getting behind anyone wearing the city shirt but enough is enough now, he shouldn't play another game for us.

Not only have we lost a far superior keeper in Hart, we have lost a player who actually got it and cared about the club, something days like today it is evident we lack in abundance.

Pep needs to hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake.

Start Caballero every game from now on. Caballero is a far better shot stopper. What a mistake Bravo was.

You can analayze each goal and think could he of saved them. Non were unsavable, I think if he had saved any of them we wouldn't of been talking about world class saves would we.

He's shite and not good enough, 4 shots 4 goals and this is happening far too often. Getting no help from players infront but many many goalkeepers would save a lot more and if we had a better goalkeeper we'd have more points. He's a massive worry to add to all the other problems.

3rd and 4th goals he was at fault for. Turned his back on a 1 on 1 and got chipped and let the ball go through his legs for the 4th.
You're full of fucking shit. Don't worry a few others in the ground blamed him for the defeat too. Easy to blame him than blaming the entire team. Bellends.

He is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen bar none. Today he didn't,t get anywhere near a hand to any shots. The second goal was identical to the Willian one as he shuffled to the left hand side leaving the goal wide open. I have never booed a City player but I will be when his name gets called out against Spurs. Secondly just put Zaba left back for the rest of the season.

You're full of fucking shit. Don't worry a few others in the ground blamed him for the defeat too. Easy to blame him than blaming the entire team. Bellends.

How is him being at fault for 2 of the goals me blaming him for the entire defeat? Wind your neck in you idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.