Claudio Bravo 2017/18 perfomances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by 01cravend, 10 Sep 2017.

Tags:
  1. OB1

OB1

Did everything he needed to yesterday, including completing every pass. My favourite moment was late in the game when he I thought he showed why he captains Chile, he subtly ran the clock down when, IIRC, Liverpool had a little late flurry and just calmed things. We proceeded to keep a clean sheet and add to out tally.

2. decmancity

decmancity

Did pretty much what he had to do all of last season, its almost a shame he had nothing to do because he could have built up some confidence by making a few saves. I cannot deny he has made some errors but often we would dominate 99% of games and then the opposition would have one shot which he couldnt get too and it would go in. Making his record look terrible (1 shot - 1 goal). He never got chance to have a game to make some saves.

3. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Let's get behind him. New season and another chance to build his confidence and city career.

4. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

He's half a man in that net. Corner heads past him for the goal in the six yard box and he didn't even entertain the idea of leaving his line. I don't think we concede that with Ederson, or 75% other keepers.

5. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Holding Down the Low End
    There were 3 people in front of him left unmarked

6. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

Standing within 3 feet of him on the line.

He should be dominating that space.

7. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

I had hoped for, new season, new Bravo. I didn't get it.

For me there was three things wrong with their goal and he had a hand in all three.

1. Stones ends up having to put the ball out for a needless corner because it appeared our sweeper keeper was glued to his line.
    2. The ball falls middle of the 6 yard box, 3 yards out and he hasn't bothered to come collect the cross, despite seeing it all the way and nobody touching it.
    3. Ball goes right through him (again), not really his fault from 3 yards but a consequence of number 2.

Thank fuck we signed Ederson because with this clown in net we would see a similar pattern to last season.

8. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Holding Down the Low End
    Nah watch it again, if anything Mangala should've headed it clear and someone should've tracked the run of Yacob.

9. waspish

waspish

If bravo is going to play in all the domestic cup games we ain't winning them he just ain't good enough all second half he was hoofing it because he wasn't confident enough to pass it out under pressure get rid and play Muric

10. Pablo1

Pablo1

Posters on here are way to quick to get on his back. The marking for the equaliser is what warrants scrutiny, not Bravo.