Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not. That would be idiotic. Or am I being clarkied here?

Gundogan is also awaiting Nasri leaving to get #8, everyone said he was 16 originally yet still says tbc on the club shop.

Gundogan is also awaiting Nasri leaving to get #8, everyone said he was 16 originally yet still says tbc on the club shop.

It just seems mad. Surely it's not purely about respect. Making Nasri train on his own for being overweight will have hurt him more than losing his squad number. Maybe there's a logistical reason for it. Not sure what though. I'm still not having it that squad numbers is the reason Bravo isn't playing on Sunday. If Gundogan was fit do you think he'd be held back until the number 8 shirt was available? Of course not.

Times change don't they, remember when a goalie had to be tall and didn't really play well with the ball on the school playground or on field in the summer holidays as a kid, you put that kid in goal 9 times out of ten

It just seems mad. Surely it's not purely about respect. Making Nasri train on his own for being overweight will have hurt him more than losing his squad number. Maybe there's a logistical reason for it. Not sure what though. I'm still not having it that squad numbers is the reason Bravo isn't playing on Sunday. If Gundogan was fit do you think he'd be held back until the number 8 shirt was available? Of course not.

If Bravo isn't being considered because of squad numbers we've really not advanced from the Frank Clarke days. I'd hope he wouldn't give a flying fuck if he wore 85. And I assume this to be the case. Not Axing Willy after 3 solid performances is surely more rational reasoning. We can't piss off two keepers in a week...

Last edited:
If Bravo isn't being considered because of squad numbers we've really not advanced from the Frank Clarke days. I'd hope he wouldn't give a flying fuck if he wore 85. And I assume this to be the case. Axing Willy after 3 solid performances is surely more rational reasoning. We can't piss off two keepers in a week...
Willy's distribution has been poor. TBH if Hart is being moved on for his composure and distribution, Hart looked a lot more assured than Willy, in his mid-week cameo. The vast majority of football fans would recognise that Hart is a much better Keeper than Willy.

Willy's distribution has been poor. TBH if Hart is being moved on for his composure and distribution, Hart looked a lot more assured than Willy, in his mid-week cameo. The vast majority of football fans would recognise that Hart is a much better Keeper than Willy.
Hart was playing against a team trying to limit the damage from an already embarrassing scoreline.

Hart was playing against a team trying to limit the damage from an already embarrassing scoreline.
Although iv always maintained I believe Joe could be capable of playing in any style, I definitely agree that using Wednesday as any kind of yard stick is wrong, there was close to no pressure on him at all. Willy's games may not of been great performances, as he says, but the lad must be under great pressure himself with all this circus around Hart.

As I speak Spanish, I was able to understand the things and feeling lost in translation in his first interview with us.

All I can say is that was one of the best interviews from a new player that I've seen. He is very intelligent, positive and motivated.
Thanks. There are things that can be lost in translation, not necessarily the words, but the intent and meaning can be quite easy to misunderstand. Don't worry, some of us get it, and appreciate your input without feeling the need to be condescending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.