Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you, it was criminal. In fact imo that dismantling of that side and replacing them with inferior players whilst at the same time spending fortunes on those replacements was probably the begining of the downward spiral that we all subsequently had to endure. Did we pay £1.4m for Steve Daley back then? and how much is that in todays money?
Yea. Total vandalism from which we took decades to come back from.

In before a post about Barcelona, but fuck me, I haven't calculated the averages yet, but it feels like we went from one of the Prem's tallest teams under Mancini (if not the tallest), to one of the shortest teams right now.
Oh that was just for goalkeepers not outfield players.

Since when has Charlie Adam been the voice of reason when it comes to transfers?

Well he was signing of the summer window in 2011 beating Sergio "not value for money" Aguero.

Don't you know that British players are always better and have nothing to learn from Jonny Foreigners like Bravo?

In before a post about Barcelona, but fuck me, I haven't calculated the averages yet, but it feels like we went from one of the Prem's tallest teams under Mancini (if not the tallest), to one of the shortest teams right now.

6'5 - Hart, Gunn, Tosin
6'4 - Kompany
6'3 -
6'2 - Yaya, Kolarov, Mangala, Stones
6'1 - Fernando, Willy, Iheanacho(really?)
6'0 - Bravo, Bony, Otamendi, Sane, Denayer, Zuculini
5'11 - De Bruyne, Gundogan
5'10 - Zabaleta, Fernandinho
5'9 - Sagna, Clichy, Nasri, Delph, Nolito, Zinchenko
5'8 - Aguero
5'7 - Silva, Navas, Sterling,

Sky Sports Transfer Centre.

Adam said something along the line of "he's 33, he'll cost 17 million, he's not as good as Hart, seems a waste of money"

Cascerino also said Hart was a better shot stopper than Bravo and teams will target him from corners.
Sky Sports Transfer Centre.

Adam said something along the line of "he's 33, he'll cost 17 million, he's not as good as Hart, seems a waste of money"

Cascerino also said Hart was a better shot stopper than Bravo and teams will target him from corners.

You need to be able to get a touch of the ball to win a corner.

Edited...

6'5 - Hart, Gunn, Tosin
6'4 - Kompany
6'3 -
6'0 - Bravo, Bony, Otamendi, Sane, Denayer, Zuculini
5'8 - Aguero
5'1 - Nasri when lying down

Edited...
8'9" - Bony lying on his front

6'5 - Hart, Gunn, Tosin
6'4 - Kompany
6'3 -
6'0 - Bravo, Otamendi, Sane, Denayer, Zuculini
5'8 - Aguero
5'1 - Nasri when lying down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.