Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you, it was criminal. In fact imo that dismantling of that side and replacing them with inferior players whilst at the same time spending fortunes on those replacements was probably the begining of the downward spiral that we all subsequently had to endure. Did we pay £1.4m for Steve Daley back then? and how much is that in todays money?
Roughly as much as what the manure paid for pogba

I totally agree with you, it was criminal. In fact imo that dismantling of that side and replacing them with inferior players whilst at the same time spending fortunes on those replacements was probably the begining of the downward spiral that we all subsequently had to endure. Did we pay £1.4m for Steve Daley back then? and how much is that in todays money?

Roughly as much as what the manure paid for pogba

In today's money, Steve Daley would be the equivalent of £7 454 326. I hadn't realised Utd had got Pogba so cheap! In fact, The price paid for Pogba, had he been bought in 1979, would have been between £17.5M and £20M, depending on what his transfer has actually cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.