Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant read that SkySports article. Surprised that our GK coach had him already, didn't know that.

Only question is; if he is that good of a gk coach, 'the best in the world' as Lillo says, why is Hart still shit with his distribution? :)

What a read ! Thanks TB for sharing it. So its not a spray gun approach for our transfers is it? Bravo has been learning this style since 13 and the biggest coaches in the world had an idea and his passing skills.

Interesting to read that Hoek considers Barthez as a huge example of the A type goalkeeper. It is worthy to note that Slur Alex put him as an outfield players in a friendly in 2001 because his footballing skills were so good and he kept on insisting Slur to play him other than the GK position.

Also the fact that Xabier has worked with Bravo before and knows him really really well and he has seen Hart for 3 years as well, I think he and Pep know what they are doing. Xabier has seen both of them for long periods one on one and must have updated Pep with what Hart has and what Bravo has.

Brilliant read that SkySports article. Surprised that our GK coach had him already, didn't know that.

Only question is; if he is that good of a gk coach, 'the best in the world' as Lillo says, why is Hart still shit with his distribution? :)
Maybe that explains why Pep has been so quick to make his mind up. A goalkeeping coach that knows exactly what Pep needs who has spent 3 years with Joe, has probably realised Joe isn't going to be able to be an 'A' type keeper whatever happens.

What a read ! Thanks TB for sharing it. So its not a spray gun approach for our transfers is it? Bravo has been learning this style since 13 and the biggest coaches in the world had an idea and his passing skills.

Interesting to read that Hoek considers Barthez as a huge example of the A type goalkeeper. It is worthy to note that Slur Alex put him as an outfield players in a friendly in 2001 because his footballing skills were so good and he kept on insisting Slur to play him other than the GK position.

Also the fact that Xabier has worked with Bravo before and knows him really really well and he has seen Hart for 3 years as well, I think he and Pep know what they are doing. Xabier has seen both of them for long periods one on one and must have updated Pep with what Hart has and what Bravo has.

What a brilliant article and your last paragraph sums it up - it all fits into place. Hart didn't stand a chance but that is not a discredit to Hart.

That link has just caused mayhem on my phone ad to turn off and when I came back to bluemoon it carried on buzzing at me

Hi mate, do you want me to copy and paste the complete report for you, so easier to read on your phone? Can PM to you!;) Good article and worth a read. Let me know!

Surely be announced within a few hours.

I would say Bravo will be foxtrotting out of the hotel into his waiting Sierra and on to the ground with his papa Charlie sometime today to sign before he goes off for a game of Golf with his friend Oscar ...if Fergie was his agent he would have him celebrate with a Whiskey ,,,,his mediacal is done so he does not need an x ray but we did say he needs to lose a few kilo's he has been gaining weight since last November ....Pep finally got his man so I would say he is the Victor in this deal ...I am sure Txiki will echo his sentiments

Over

Hi mate, do you want me to copy and paste the complete report for you, so easier to read on your phone? Can PM to you!;) Good article and worth a read. Let me know!
No ta there's an advert that keeps coming up evertime I come on bluemoon can't get rid I'm worried it has a virus on the link not very good with tech so haven't got a clue what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.