Clive Tyldesley

Sugarloaf said:
Have to say, it's a bit cringey some of the blues that post on here everytime the rags play. They mostly form into the following categories.

1) I hate the rags more than anything. Please give me a badge.

"Oh my God, look at the gay mexican praying...nnnnngggg it makes me want to stamp on his face. Arggghhh, I fuckin hate them so much!!!"

2) The conspirarcy theorists.

"Fuxxake, that was never a rag throw in, it clearly came off that twat O'Shea. Makes me sick the way they never ever have a decision go against them...I'm writing to the FA to complain."

Me, I'm the only blue in a family full of Rags. In my school there was about 7 blues in our year, everyone else was either a rag or a dipper. Most of my mates are Rags. I've spent years down the pub being the "bitter" in the corner, and they'd turn to me after Cantona had just scored the best goal ever..... and I'd say, "What a flukey git, it clearly came off his shin, he never meant that at all..." So it would be easy for me to throw my hat into the ring and say I hate them more than any of you lot, but life is just too short. Go and read your kids a good night story, go for a walk, cook the missus a meal....there's much more to life than fluttering around on here everytime the rags play, professing how much you hate them. I've heard it so many times now it doesn't mean anything.

*pens strongly worded letter to ITV to complain about Tyldesley*

Can we add this to the CoC please?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Sugarloaf said:
Have to say, it's a bit cringey some of the blues that post on here everytime the rags play. They mostly form into the following categories.

"Oh my God, look at the gay mexican praying...nnnnngggg it makes me want to stamp on his face. Arggghhh, I fuckin hate them so much!!!"

"Fuxxake, that was never a rag throw in, it clearly came off that twat O'Shea. Makes me sick the way they never ever have a decision go against them...I'm writing to the FA to complain."

Me, I'm the only blue in a family full of Rags. In my school there was about 7 blues in our year, everyone else was either a rag or a dipper. Most of my mates are Rags. I've spent years down the pub being the "bitter" in the corner, and they'd turn to me after Cantona had just scored the best goal ever..... and I'd say, "What a flukey git, it clearly came off his shin, he never meant that at all..." So it would be easy for me to throw my hat into the ring and say I hate them more than any of you lot, but life is just too short. Go and read your kids a good night story, go for a walk, cook the missus a meal....there's much more to life than fluttering around on here everytime the rags play, professing how much you hate them. I've heard it so many times now it doesn't mean anything.

Can we add this to the CoC please?

In my defence, the thread is not about any of the above, it's about Clive Tyldesley being a ****. I suppose you could file it under "conspiracy theory", but it's not really because he admits he's a United fan.

Sugarloaf said:

Fair do's if you believe it doesnt mean anything to you so why does it bother you that it means sommat to others. ??
You say cringey... but to who?? surely not other City fans !! Heaven forbid that City fans should have issues with our closest rivals...

Take rivalry on and off the pitch away and what are you left with ???

1961_vintage said:
OK so you know that he's nothing more than a rag-rimming, slimy, sycophantic piece of shit and yet still you tune-in?

You must have some kind of pervy syndrome to subject yourself to it.

Do yourself a favour mate - use the mute button.

I dont get people who wtch football with mute on. I still wanna heard the crowd i can drown that cock out by paying attention to the game plus i dont actually watch rag games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1961_vintage said:
OK so you know that he's nothing more than a rag-rimming, slimy, sycophantic piece of shit and yet still you tune-in?

You must have some kind of pervy syndrome to subject yourself to it.

Do yourself a favour mate - use the mute button.

I dont get people who wtch football with mute on. I still wanna heard the crowd i can drown that cock out by paying attention to the game plus i dont actually watch rag games

I quite like screaming at the telly at the top of my voice " shut the fuck up tydlesley you rag ****"..

fooking great... :) or am i a weirdo.

And thats just in the Pub...cant repeat what i say at home :)

Graceyboy said:
ShadrachDingle said:
The way he screams Rooney is really tedious.

I'm a bit old school when it comes to commentary. I loved Barry Davies he was magnificent.

Ian Darke is probably my favourite these days, very underrated

Correct me if I 'm wrong but I'm sure it was Ian Darke who was commentator in wembley play off against gillingham.

Can anyone remember who the co commentator was? Unbelievably, he was very fair to us that day.

I think it was Rob Hawthorne and Alan Brazil was his co com. Always remember brazil saying "it's party time in gillingham tonight" at 2-0.

Lost Pilot said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY

Relax Clive he just passed it back to the keeper.

Had to laugh last night tbh, one of the pundits after the game said" Rooney's getting his form back he's just not scoring goals"
WTF. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.