Clive Tyldesley

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I fucking hate him. The way his voice quivers with ecstasy when his beloved Manchester United get a shit goal. Twat.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Clive_Tyldesley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Clive_Tyldesley</a>

ROOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Not a good shot but then he brings soooooooo much more to the team than just Goals......................................

BIASED F****IN TWUNT

Sugarloaf said:
Have to say, it's a bit cringey some of the blues that post on here everytime the rags play. They mostly form into the following categories.

1) I hate the rags more than anything. Please give me a badge.

"Oh my God, look at the gay mexican praying...nnnnngggg it makes me want to stamp on his face. Arggghhh, I fuckin hate them so much!!!"

2) The conspirarcy theorists.

"Fuxxake, that was never a rag throw in, it clearly came off that twat O'Shea. Makes me sick the way they never ever have a decision go against them...I'm writing to the FA to complain."

Me, I'm the only blue in a family full of Rags. In my school there was about 7 blues in our year, everyone else was either a rag or a dipper. Most of my mates are Rags. I've spent years down the pub being the "bitter" in the corner, and they'd turn to me after Cantona had just scored the best goal ever..... and I'd say, "What a flukey git, it clearly came off his shin, he never meant that at all..." So it would be easy for me to throw my hat into the ring and say I hate them more than any of you lot, but life is just too short. Go and read your kids a good night story, go for a walk, cook the missus a meal....there's much more to life than fluttering around on here everytime the rags play, professing how much you hate them. I've heard it so many times now it doesn't mean anything.

*pens strongly worded letter to ITV to complain about Tyldesley*

That's the term they like to assign to City fans "Bitters". Personally I'm not bitter whatsoever unless they mean "real ale" in which case I'll gladly sign up.

I was at OT in the mid 90s. City were in the division below and drew United in the FA cup. We were leading 1-0 when Elleray gave a penalty because the ball had come across from a corner and a City player touched Cantona.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. One of my former colleagues was like that.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm --<br /><br />
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
In my defence, the thread is not about any of the above, it's about Clive Tyldesley being a ****. I suppose you could file it under "conspiracy theory", but it's not really because he admits he's a United fan.

Aye I know mate, I think he was just digressing slightly. I had to agree with what he said, but I agree with you too. It's not much of a conspiracy theory, cos it's not affecting the outcome of the game. Find it ridiculous how biased Tyldlsey is to the Rags. Pretty sure they're not meant to be partisan on national tv.

Well it certainly offends me when I think down the years that the only people watching a United match on National TV are United Supporters. Its a question of professional integrity. In other professions people would declare a conflict of interest.

You don't get it in other sports.

pauldominic said:
I was at OT in the mid 90s. City were in the division below and drew United in the FA cup. We were leading 1-0 when Elleray gave a penalty because the ball had come across from a corner and a City player touched Cantona.

it was wilkie.

rassclot said:
pauldominic said:

it was wilkie.

TY for the correction.

I certainly wasn't a penalty.

We should just be glad Keane has gone. Tyldesley fucking idolised him.

“Roy Keane is such a driving force! He’s a powerful man, I’ll tell you, there’s been a few times after questions when I’ve been reduced to stutters by a stare from Roy. He’s a strong man on and off the pitch!”

“Those trophy-lifting fingers of Roy Keane’s are getting itchy. Hard man - hard to satisfy, hard to beat.”<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:46 pm --<br /><br />Oh... no...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.