Club Badge (merged)

Don't think it's widely public yet obviously, but it's going out to some people in club emails etc. as well so it's no big secret.

Oh ok. Well I hope you're right about Pep and the kit, would be a good way to release them all to the media on the same day.

I just hope we actually invite the press to engage with Pep and not force feed them a sanitised in-house video or keep schtum until China.

Also got a feeling The Shite are going to try and sabotage our media exposure by plonking Mourinho in front of a microphone at the same time.

Good to see the new badge at the top of Bluemoon! (although I think it would look even better if it was a bit bigger!)

Any time I see the turkey badge now it just looks old fashioned to me.

New badge, new manager, hopefully a new era of unprecedented success!

Edit: Mods - I've just tried deleting the Bluemoon icon and adding the new one to my home screen on my phone, but it's still showing the old badge? Not sure if it's something different you have to change?

Last edited:
Good to see the new badge at the top of Bluemoon! (although I think it would look even better if it was a bit bigger!)

Any time I see the turkey badge now it just looks old fashioned to me.

New badge, new manager, hopefully a new era of unprecedented success!

Yes it does look good
A question for @Ric . Do you have to ask permission to use the badge on the site?

Some events being planned for the unveiling of the new badge logo at the Town Hall (Manchester of course), Hyde Road and even on the Irwell I believe!

I think it looks a bit like the Death Star!

does make it hard with the new circular shape of the badge is the same as a moon, so anything bigger will obscure the moon .... only fix is to make the moon blue ... for example ...

CjUNN8JW0AAyFKL.jpg

Oh was that a moon at top, I always thought it was just a circle to stick the buzzard in so it stood out more, silly me :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.