Club Badge (merged)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCRJON, 28 Jul 2015.

1. Bellamy's Caddy

Bellamy's Caddy

Great to see the new badge up on the site - just wondering if it would look better if we have the new badge on one side of the "bluemoon" txt and the moon on the other?

Just a suggestion!

2. Seosa

Seosa

Cleaning Lenin's Mausoleum
    Or maybe just remove the moon & slightly enlarging the badge, placing emphasis on the badge itself and sitting it on a Blue background.

3. ManCityX

ManCityX

Should be

*badge* BLUE MOON *picture of a blue moon*

4. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

@GeekinGav I was wondering if you had access to any badge concepts that had bee's on them? Cheers.

5. jj_Mcfc

jj_Mcfc

Hi fellow bluemooners, My first ever post here, just curious about why the old eagle badge still shows up when you google man city.? Is it the club's responsibility or Google's.? Either way I think it's a bit annoying and should be updated.

6. citizen_maine

citizen_maine

Looks like it's Googles. There's a feedback button where you can tell them it's wrong

7. Falastur

Falastur

Most of the info that google pulls off about sports teams, companies etc in the little infobox on the right is sourced directly from Wikipedia and formatted to pluck the information they think most people doing the search will want. If you hover the mouse over the badge you'll actually see it highlight the url it's taken it from and it's directly from the English Wiki. The badge has been updated on Wikipedia but evidently their search algorithm just takes a few weeks/months to go over this data and check it's still accurate. I'd guess it'll be updated in the next month or two.

8. jj_Mcfc

jj_Mcfc

Thank You guys, That explains it.

9. Shaelumstash

Shaelumstash

I don't think Gav had any direct links with the club on design, he produced some brilliant designs but I'm pretty sure they were all fan art and not accociated with the club on an official basis.

There were quite a few mock up designs with the Manchester Bee in the old badge threads, including ones done by Gav. If you search the old threads I'm sure you'll find some on there. I doubt you'll ever find any official draft designs from the club though, if there even were any.