Club Car Parking Question

Discussion in 'Matchday forum' started by edinburgh123, 12 Mar 2017.

1. edinburgh123

edinburgh123

Anyone ever parked in the Club Car Park (G and H which are meant to be pay on the day). I always park about 20 mins walk away but my son has dislocated his knee and has an Op Tuesday
    As such
    Was wondering if anyone knows
    a) how soon this is full by
    b) how much of a pain it is to get out afterwards
    Because there is no way he is going to be able to walk more than 5 or 10 mins for this weekends game against Liverpool
    ta

2. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    Hi, which stand are you in? There is a handy car park opposite the south stand just off the New Rd in between the chippy on swallow st, it's the school grounds and is just a walk across a road tbh (6£ iirc) any car park that close will be a delay getting out unfortunately . Are you sure he will be upto walking anywhere after a knee op a few days before? All the best.

3. edinburgh123

edinburgh123

In the family stand. He will be up to it - if it was West Brom or something probably not, but it is Liverpool so i am sure he will recover enough to hobble on crutches..:-) ta

4. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

I gather the club official car parks are a nightmare to get out of but there's a car park at the south end of New Viaduct St just near the junction with Philips Park Road (you can also access it from Keymer St) that charges £8 and is no further from the Family Stand turnstiles than the official car park. Much easier to get away from as well.

5. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Have you tried JustPark? There are spaces in the estate opposite the mercedes garage. We have used it all season - its slightly more expensive than the carparks but more convenient. We are parked in their for the match on Sunday. Exit is out the back of the estate - there is no escaping the traffic unless you are an early leaver, but its better than the car parks imo.