Pablo Zabaleta

I would also add Hart to an extent.

Zaba is like an old school footballer, never airs out his dirty laundry.

Quiet man, with a beautiful family.

Would love to see a testimonial game for him but I reckon that's it for him.

Hopefully he stays in the Manchester area

Hart stabbed Bobby in the back. Very old fashioned !!

I am in 115 and it was an absolute pleasure to shout/sing/chant myself hoarse for a legend like Zabba.

Funny as fuck some of the songs where we just put his name into them, instead of the usual ones.

Will be great to welcome him back at some point, just hope if it is as an opposition player, that he has a poor game!
Good job we weren't sure he was going to West Ham or we'd have had "I'm for ever blowing Zabba"

Few days later and it's now sinking in even more. What a man. Just waiting now for his return in some capacity.

Tears in my eyes again as I rewatch that send off. It truly is a love story between Zaba and Manchester.
Truly will be missed and I hope he comes back once he retires.

Still not sure I want to be at an Etihad stadium without Zabba :(

Hope he uses that silver seasoncard!

Thought the club handled it really well on the whole, and it was pleasing to see so many people stay behind to pay their respects. The Francis Rossi video link was bit out of kilter with the rest of it, but other than that it was a really good send off for a great man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.