Club confirm Zabaleta will leave

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 13 May 2017.

1. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Just watched it again - amazing!

2. EssexHammer1428

EssexHammer1428

As a hammers fan I am thrilled. Great man and a great player. Finally addressed the RB position. We'll look after your legend. Our clubs are two in the same(bar recent success). Best wishes for next season guys.

P.s. That 10 min vid brought a tear to my eye

3. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

Zabs going down well with West Ham Fan TV...

4. unlikelyfan19

unlikelyfan19

I was doing ok, then Callum came up and I got a bit misty, then when Zaba choked up at the end, all hell broke loose. I am going to miss him so fucking much. I started following the club several years before he arrived, but he was the first guy I really connected with. When he came I was in uni, wandering around in the world, now I'm married with two kids, Zaba had been one of the constants in my life, so it will be weird not to see him on Saturdays.

5. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

What a wonderful human being, West Ham will be a great move for him (and them) and one thing for certain is he won't rest on his laurels, we'll miss you Pablo and all the very very best in the future.

6. Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Whats the story with mini zaba? Feel like I'm missing out on something, but yeah it did make me tear up when I saw that! The poor kid was heartbroken and couldn't even read what he wanted to say.

7. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

I hope he comes back to the Etihad next season, scores a hat trick, but loses 4-3!!

And, there is absolutely no doubt that the loudest cheer in the pre-match announcements will be his name, and that "Pablo Zabaleta, He is a..." will be sung loud and proud in his honor. If WHU have any clue, he will be their Captain that day and lead them out.

8. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Bastard! I'm blubbing like a kid.

9. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Good to see his Twitter pic of himself is in his City kit! Wonder how long it'll take before that changes?

I'll give him his two years to finish playing before he is back working with the club. Here's hoping his wife is OK with that?!

10. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Much as I'd "luv it" (with thanks to KK) if he came back to his spiritual home in some sort of coaching capacity, he may well want to move back to his real home, to Argentina. Or maybe to Spain (his wife is Spanish, isn't she?).