Club confirm Zabaleta will leave

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 13 May 2017.

1. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Exactly. People underestimate what a great place the Manchester area is to live now, assuming you've got a few quid. People shouldn't assume that to everyone, living in Barcelona is preferable. Not everyone is so bothered about the English climate, or heaven forbid, they might actually like it.

2. blueincy

blueincy

3. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

I hope. Family is a pretty strong pull, too. Happy wife, happy life!

4. Proy

Proy

Not to drag this away but I concur.

Manchester the city is fucking mint. Love it. One of the greatest city's on the earth.

On the outside of it you've got great places to live if you earn decent coin. Alderley/Prestbury/Hale etc etc. Lots of districts in South Manchester are some of the best in the UK.

5. br88

br88

6. Rodney

Rodney

He's gone, get over it. No more difficult than watching a returning SWP. Nice fella, good player but for me its gone way OTT.

7. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure
    To true, but it's the way the world is now. The South Stand would be the Gerry Gow if social media had existed then.

8. kun

kun

Missing him already

Last edited: 30 May 2017
  9. avoidconfusion

avoidconfusion

That video made me tear up. What is the story with that little lad? Zaba obviously knew him and had been to the hospital to see him?

10. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Like the man said met the lad in hosptial.But i think it was quite awhile later,the team were heading down london for a game,on the train,and Zaba spotted him in another carriage,remember him,went up-to him & took him to meet the rest off the squad..Genuine man you could ever meet..