Pablo Zabaleta

I for one am glad he's going to West ham. Means we get to see him twice a year. That softens the blow somewhat for me.

I am going to blub on Tuesday. I hope they make him captain.

He always gives 100%. Plays with such a passion for the club as if it was you or I plucked out of the crowd prior to kick off because they are a player down.
Not got too many things to be thankful for regarding Leslie's time here,but the ones we do have are bringing Zaba,Vinny and NDJ here.
Thank you for everything Pablo,and all the best for wherever the future takes you. Really hope in the long term you return to the club in some capacity.

Very few players come along that win the fans hearts like Zabba has!
True City legend who will always be one of our own!
Good luck and a thousand thankyous pal.

I.M.O. best ever striker :Kun
Best player: El Magico
But!!!!, I grew up idolising the likes of Power, Lakey , Dunney a d Dickov and Zabba the man is right fucking up there.

STOP THE FISH SHITE...SHOW RESPECT!
Club legend...pardoe, bell, corrigan, book, goater to name a few...he stands alongside them in our history
Relax mate, we're only codding about. Doesn't take anything away from Zaba being a legend, I'd hake to do that.

Thank you Zaba

A true blue warrior through and through

Haven't felt as gutted about a player leaving us since Mike Doyle departed for Stoke City

I don't think the fee we paid was ever disclosed, but, despite all our world class signings of recent years, Zaba is certainly pound for pound, the best player city have ever bought in my opinion

The Argentinian Stuart Pearce.

An absolute legend who'll I'll miss seeing in a city shirt. I hope he comes back one day to coach for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.