Club Shop

Bought a few xmas jumpers online earlier as presents. £12.50 from £30 atm, then my 10% off so £11.25. Not bad

Last edited:
In support of the club shop I went on line, saw what i wanted and paid for it chosing to collect it in store. I got the email confirmation etc etc. Whilst speaking to my lad he had done the same thing and had the same excellent service. I went today and collected both orders. OK I know it is slightly different to having it posted to you but everything worked and we ae more than happy.

Had to go back three times for one item when ordered online. First one was the wrong size, second one the wrong item (didn't check as called in 5 mins before the game), third time to get the correct one. It was a birthday present otherwise would have told them to keep it. Really poor service in the shop as well. Lots of tourists in there buying stuff. what must they think????

I ordered city kit, coat and various other bits and bobs for my nephew for his birthday. Despite being assured it would be delivered in time, come the day before nothing. No problem I thought, il go to the club shop.

I checked the club website and it said it opened until 7pm so I decided to go after work. I got there at 6:15pm to find it all locked up. Sign on the door showed the opening time til 7pm. Saw the staff leaving and asked them why it was shut and they replied “we only open until 5:30pm now”. I told them the website still says 7pm as does the sign on the window and they just shrugged and said sorry.

Had a mad dash to sports direct of all places to buy his kit and £120 worth of other memorbelia that would otherwise have gone in the club coffers. Incidentally the kit was cheaper than from the club.

The city stuff came a day after his birthday Which was sent back for a refund. What a way to run a business.

Whilst I agree and appreciate the redesigned club website is nowhere as good as the last one, finding things on the club shop is hardly difficult. After seeing your post, I've just searched for a retro top and found it within two clicks. Search "Man City shop" in google, click on the OS link and one of the drop-down categories is "Retro." Hardly ground-breaking.
Finding things is easy, getting the pages to load is where the problem is, as I said in my post.

They've been running a lot of 30% off or so deals recently so fair play for that but I ordered a KDB shirt and a sweater on 27 Nov and still waiting for it..was hoping they'd be here in time for the derby.

And it's not that the international shipping is taking a long time, it was just Saturday that it left England!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.