Club Shop

I ordered a training top for my lad on 14 December. It hadn't turned up by Thursday (7 days after ordering) so I emailed the club. They have promised to refund me (not received yet) but because I received their email confirmation of this just now and I am off to the match in a bit, there is no time for me to get him it from elsewhere (can't buy it from the club shop cos he will be with me).

Crap, won't be bothering again.

I think it is very possible the logistics and manufacturing supply line did not anticipate demand this xmas. I would be interested to see figures, not the profit stuff but numbers on how much was ordered and when. More importantly cross reference the numbers to previous years.

I think it perfectly reasonable that how well we are doing this season is seeing a fair few more sales to generic sports sales. A grandma buying her grandson a footy top of the "best team" for example. My gran got me a bloody utd bedroom set under the belief "the only difference is the colour" xD stuff like that. Possibly more mature general footy fans to or dads whose lads have latched on to us from a young age.

I could be totally wrong but it is a reasonable theory, in my little head at least :-D

I think it is very possible the logistics and manufacturing supply line did not anticipate demand this xmas. I would be interested to see figures, not the profit stuff but numbers on how much was ordered and when. More importantly cross reference the numbers to previous years.

I think it perfectly reasonable that how well we are doing this season is seeing a fair few more sales to generic sports sales. A grandma buying her grandson a footy top of the "best team" for example. My gran got me a bloody utd bedroom set under the belief "the only difference is the colour" xD stuff like that. Possibly more mature general footy fans to or dads whose lads have latched on to us from a young age.

I could be totally wrong but it is a reasonable theory, in my little head at least :-D

you haven't finished off your post...................

have you still got the duvet cover and is it on the bed at the moment ?

Just askin'

Thats not too bad as opposed to my order,mine was ordered 29th november,it was dispatched to the store dec 6th,and it still as not arrived there,if its not there by tomorrow when we go to the bournemouth game my 10 year old will not be getting his christmas present from his grandparents,Iv contacted the shop and customer services and thay say i must wait till Jan 4th.

The shirt wasn't there as I was told it would be, so as instructed I asked to speak with a manager who would organise one to be printed

Nope. In the shop I was told I have to cancel the online order and then purchase one from the shop

I will never buy anything from City online again

Much to people's belief when you order online , the staff at the city ground aren't going round the club shop with a basket doing your shopping it's all outsourced from kitbag in Hyde and then sent on from there, i feel sorry for anyone working in retail this time of year

The shirt wasn't there as I was told it would be, so as instructed I asked to speak with a manager who would organise one to be printed

Nope. In the shop I was told I have to cancel the online order and then purchase one from the shop

I will never buy anything from City online again

Now I've been told that the shirt was delivered to the shop but then returned back to the warehouse and sent out to my home by courier, even though they couldn't tell me this last Friday
You could not make this shit up

Much to people's belief when you order online , the staff at the city ground aren't going round the club shop with a basket doing your shopping it's all outsourced from kitbag in Hyde and then sent on from there, i feel sorry for anyone working in retail this time of year

It isn't outsourced, the club shop is Kitbag so it is the same company. As orders say picked in the warehouse I doubt anyone though as you suggested, and Hyde shouldn't add to delivery times.

They were taking 8+ days to deliver orders yet had 50% and 60% sales to increase demand and had the last order date for Christmas on 21st December. Probably better using Sports Direct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.