Coaching Staff Arguing With Elano and Sturridge Yesterday??

As much potential as sturridge has, he needs to learn that he isnt a star yet.

On more than one occasion yesterday i saw him hold on to the ball and try to create for himself when there was a blue shirt in a better position. Most memorable was Caicedo making a run screaming for it, Big Phil had at least two great shots at goal yesterday that forced decent saves and sturridge still insisted on going it alone. He needs to learn to create for others whoever the opponent is (he set up Robinho brilliantly against Blackburn - but he knows Robinho is world class and it was against a premiership team). Just because it was Forrest he thought i can bag myself goals left right and centre and a start along with it. He's too young - still learning his trade, he gets what he diserves - 20 mins. When youve got more experienced players who can do the same job you need to let them take the chance, the shot, the responsibility before yourself.

He really pissed me off yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.