COCAINE NOW CHEAPER THAN A PINT IN PUBS IN CHESHIRE

NICKS BACK

Sensationalist journalism at its best, reported in one of the Red tops that a Gram of Cocaine was purchased for 25 quid in a Cheshire Pub.

Surely that was 1/2 a gram?

I don't know what Cheshire pubs you drink in but I can get about 568g (1 pint) of beer for £2.50ish where I drink near Knutsford. That's less than 2p per gramme and compares favourably with your cocaine at £25 for one single gramme!

urmston said:
I don't know what Cheshire pubs you drink in but I can get about 568g (1 pint) of beer for £2.50ish where I drink near Knutsford. That's less than 2p per gramme and compares favourably with your cocaine at £25 for one single gramme!

Perhaps it was one of those pub/bars that's frequented by the football set

ive heard of scrotes that sell fiver deals to schoolkids, we were warned of of a crack/cocaine epidemic ten years ago wages have gone up and the price of drugs has fallen.

When it can be purchased for £15 a GRAM, making a £10 profit on each aint all that bad considering 'competition' will be undercut re price!!

Now where did I read that!?

HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.