Collect your P45 Hughes

Mike N said:
Cheesy said:
Are you happy with a draw at the team with the worst home record in the league?

Genuine question.

Yes. Would have taken a draw at 4.00 pm.

What yer man said. Blackburn were a decent team until Ince got his mitts on them- that was Hughes's side from back to front, experiencing the new manager bounce and very up for it. City played the right way for the most part, and I'm pleased with that as a result.

Loads of idiots seem to forget that Blackburn have a new manager and look a totally different side. Not our best of days but Blackburn played really well. Great resolve to come back and get an important point. Regardless of what you think of Hughes, some people just seem to expect us to look like the best side in the premiership all the time. Pretty annoying.

Kevcod said:
Cheesy said:

Genuine question.

Absolutely correct. "Top" teams would be gutted to draw with that crap.
We have decent players but I think their attitude (apart from Zab and Robster)stinks.
top teams do slip up as well. liverpool top of the league
drew at home with stoke, hull, west ham all team we beat easily.
don't lose run of yourself.

goat boy said:
Mike N said:
Cheesy said:

Genuine question.

What yer man said. Blackburn were a decent team until Ince got his mitts on them- that was Hughes's side from back to front, experiencing the new manager bounce and very up for it. City played the right way for the most part, and I'm pleased with that as a result.

Spot on fella, 4 points from 2 games the doomers said we would lose! not only that we blitzed Hull and showed real character to come from 2 down away from home! add to that Hughesy brings Studge on who changed the game! the sad cnut doomers just can't handle it cos they've got fuck all to moan about!!!!!!!!!!!! there will be another shite charisma thread later, Lol. Miserable bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lastmanback said:
Kevcod said:
Cheesy said:

Genuine question.

Absolutely correct. "Top" teams would be gutted to draw with that crap.
We have decent players but I think their attitude (apart from Zab and Robster)stinks.
top teams do slip up as well. liverpool top of the league
drew at home with stoke, hull, west ham all team we beat easily.
don't lose run of yourself.

Quite right, but of course we are City we have to win every match because if not we are doomed

bluemoon1078 said:
goat boy said:
Mike N said:
Cheesy said:

Genuine question.

Spot on fella, 4 points from 2 games the doomers said we would lose! not only that we blitzed Hull and showed real character to come from 2 down away from home! add to that Hughesy brings Studge on who changed the game! the sad cnut doomers just can't handle it cos they've got fuck all to moan about!!!!!!!!!!!! there will be another shite charisma thread later, Lol. Miserable bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said mate.

In Hughes We Trust.

forevercity said:
shadygiz said:
knee-jerk, premature & immature

im sorry shady, im sorry if you love to watch that 'football' style, im also sorry that you are happy with a draw at Blackburn.

your level of expectation is more reasonable than mine

The game was played like that because we were away to a fat bastard allardyce team and they don't let teams pass the ball and play football against them, hth

The Fat el Hombre said:
forevercity said:
shadygiz said:
knee-jerk, premature & immature

im sorry shady, im sorry if you love to watch that 'football' style, im also sorry that you are happy with a draw at Blackburn.

your level of expectation is more reasonable than mine

The game was played like that because we were away to a fat bastard allardyce team and they don't let teams pass the ball and play football against them, hth

Correct!

bluemoon1078 said:

Excellent post...I despair when I read some of the shite on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.