Collymore and Ian Wright Twitter Spat

I can only assume English is not Wright's first language, I mean, that's the only excuse for those 'sentences' of his.

This is what Collymore originally said. "As we always knew. The People's Club. Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum. Thank you Everton, thank you."

Now I'm no fan of Stan Collymore, but Wright was not right on this occasion. There was no need for him to criticise this, bringing other issues into the situation. Totally bang out of order from Wright, this.

Collymore was viewed as a very dodgy, weird character whilst working at Talksport where the bar is pretty low so he must be pretty degenerate.

After his "broken snakes" tweet about Delph and Raheem last season I am happy to see any negative publicity about him given a wider audience.

No genuinely, I don't listen to him a lot, but used to listen to Call Collymore driving back from matches and his comments and handling of callers was way better than most of the 606 crowd.
21922-1-gridbox-freenhshearingaids-420x344-ljc.jpg

In this case collymore was right, wright has no right to act all holier than thou over the barkley article when he works for the sun and has for years. You dont need the money wrighty, resign if you feel so strongly or shut the fuck up you hypocrite

p.s collymore is a massive ****

Collymore outdoing himself on Twitter tonight regarding our good selves. Time he's bundled into the back of a transit and taken up some mountains the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.