Columbo fans

I explained why our playing out from the back will work eventally using Columbo to the chap I sit next to. Colombo once said something like the killer only gets one chance to commit the perfect murder but the police solve murders everyday and are professionals. The opposition are the killers and we are Colombo.

Watched Last Salute the Commodore last night - by a long way the worst one I have watched so far.

I watched one, or should I say saw half of one, at Christmas. I thought it would be quite nostalgic and my interest was even more aroused by the fact Honor Blackman was one of the guest stars
The whole plot was supposedly set in England. Columbo himself did some sight seeing, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge etc and then it was pretty fucking obvious apart from these clips the film was actually shot in America. Even the cars didn't have UK plates

The actors themselves were so wooden there must have been a fire risk

All in all very disappointed although Blackman was such a sexy woman

I watched one, or should I say saw half of one, at Christmas. I thought it would be quite nostalgic and my interest was even more aroused by the fact Honor Blackman was one of the guest stars
The whole plot was supposedly set in England. Columbo himself did some sight seeing, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge etc and then it was pretty fucking obvious apart from these clips the film was actually shot in America. Even the cars didn't have UK plates

The actors themselves were so wooden there must have been a fire risk

All in all very disappointed although Blackman was such a sexy woman

A dagger in the mind - one of my absolute favourites. Is Blackman dead? Really fancied her once. What programme was she in that was quiet popular twenty or so years ago??

Just another one more thing
Why do the suspected muderers always fess up instead of having their day in the sun with them twelve just men.
It's like scooby doo were we have the naming and umasking ceremonies.

First of the endings below entitled How To Dial A Muder is funny as fook.
That lootenants a dog whisperer if ever I saw one !

00:03How to Dial a Murder
06:50A Deadly State Of Mind
13:33Double Exposure
17:30A Friend in Deed
24:58Suitable For Framing
34:15Negative Reaction
43:01An Exercise in Fatality
52:30Bonus clip - Columbo takes a trip

Genuine question, worsley...

I watched an episode many moons ago, still remains my fav but can't find the synopsis... Anyway he's investigating a women who's husband has been taken care of, the body is found in a vault, however, the twist is a classic, any ideas???
On now on 5USA. Starts again at 1:50 on +1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.