Come on Burnley

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Would love nothing more than a Burnley and City win over the next few days!

The Premier League need a Chelsea defeat as an early easy Chelsea win weakens the product!
I hope the referee syndicate start to screw the Chavs now!

League table if results go our way!

Chelsea 25 59
Man City 25 52
Tottenham 25 50

Man City 25 57
Chelsea 25 56
Tottenham 25 49

Pains me so much to think that if we hadn't been cheated in our home games against Chelsea and Spurs the league table would look like this, remember this when people start blowing smoke up Chelsea arse who for me are a very poor team in comparison to City!

I know we have dropped points in games where we shouldn't have but these head to heads are the key games in deciding the title, maybe I need to let it go but my blood is still boiling at these corrupt referees!

Last edited:
Title race has been over ever since Chelsea picked up 7 points from Leicester, Liverpool & Arsenal. Even if we won our remaining 14 games, that probably still wouldn't be enough.

Why be bothered. The media have declared that the title race is over after Spurs defeat today

Title race has been over ever since Chelsea picked up 7 points from Leicester, Liverpool & Arsenal. Even if we won our remaining 14 games, that probably still wouldn't be enough.

If we did then we'd have the record for highest points without winning, and break the record for longest winning streak. If that's how it goes then you'd just say fair enough to Chelsea.

If we did then we'd have the record for highest points without winning, and break the record for longest winning streak. If that's how it goes then you'd just say fair enough to Chelsea.
We'd be lucky to finish second though and the rags would be anointed champions for next season in that scenario.

Even if it is impossible to win the league I would rather see us keep going until the end of the season.

City just need to focus winning one game at the time.
they need to find consistency.
top position are out of our control right now.

i will find it funny if Chelsea bottle it, or slip ala dippers,
and City win the league at the end, after get trashed by Leicester and Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.