Come on Burnley

Best I can see today is a draw, Chelsea won't like the northern weather and Burnley are difficult at home......In fact if the weather is really bad could be 3 points for Burnley.

If Burnley win today I will start to have some faint hope.

I see no evidence that Chelsea are going to fold. They look every bit as solid as in 2014-15, and again, like then, I can't actually say I enjoy watching them. Setting City aside, obviously, I've got more time for watching the actual footballing qualities of Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs. Blue specs off, in so far as it's possible, I've found United pretty boring to watch as well this season. They're going nowhere, in my opinion. Chelsea will win it, at a canter.

We need to be focusing on finishing 2nd or 3rd. There is no way we will be going the rest of the season winning every game especially with the CL coming along again. We ended up struggling to beat Swansea last week and despite how well we have played in some games, we still haven't won them when we should. There is no reason to think that will suddenly change. We still have Clichy as our left back. Can't see him turning into Lahm overnight.

I've ended up with a corporate freebie at Turf Moor today. Looking forward to a good game of football, a host of Chelsea injuries, and the opportunity to insult a few journalists.

Best I can see today is a draw, Chelsea won't like the northern weather and Burnley are difficult at home......In fact if the weather is really bad could be 3 points for Burnley.

:-) has Stamford bridge relocated to the equator ?

Fair play to my home town team they showed chelsea aint anything special, miles behind us when we're at our best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.