Come on Poznan!!

Having said that . . it's almost a bloody white out - think that they should've used an orange ball for this one 'cos it's hard to see where it is against the snow.

Not sure if I can handle 80 minutes of spot the ball.

Come on Poznan!!!

Def my 2nd team, hope they turn Braga over....... Can't see it happening tho TBH

hisroyalblueness said:
Having said that . . it's almost a bloody white out - think that they should've used an orange ball for this one 'cos it's hard to see where it is against the snow.

Not sure if I can handle 80 minutes of spot the ball.

Think they have used an orange ball mate - the stream i was watching originally you could'nt even see it - quite possibly the same one you were watching

1-0 up anyway after 80 mins if you'd given up

Yeah we've won but Lech wasn't in a good form I was sitting by my TV with the wtf face for whole 1st half and half of the second ;) Polish Ekstraklasa will start this week, so they aren't in the match routine yet. Also few wrong players in the 1st lineup, I expect to see Henriquez and Kiełb in the first team next time ;) But the result was as good as the last 20 mins of the game, 1-0 :)

Btw, some of you may ask why many Lech fans were wearing the safety jackets, like stewards: it was an organised action because UEFA agreed to allow only 30 out of 45k fans to go to the stadium, mainly because of the lack of stewards in the previous, Juventus game.

So today there was like 10k of stewards and there was safe and no danger for any fan's life for sure :D

for lulz, but waving those jackets at the end looked nice too. It will be on youtube in few mins I think ;)

/edit/

here's the Rudnevs goal, you can see lots of 'stewards' on the stands ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzg-959eHag[/youtube]

and here are they
0536f302ea16d59b8eff54fbd818c5b6,10,1.jpg

Pher said:
Btw, some of you may ask why many Lech fans were wearing the safety jackets, like stewards: it was an organised action because UEFA agreed to allow only 30 out of 45k fans to go to the stadium, mainly because of the lack of stewards in the previous, Juventus game.

So today there was like 10k of stewards and there was safe and no danger for any fan's life for sure :D

0536f302ea16d59b8eff54fbd818c5b6,10,1.jpg
Now come on guys... doesn't that sound like the kind of piss-taking thing we'd do?

Brilliant stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.