Come on Poznan!!

Well England always used to have great supporters, but if I'm not wrong then came Margaret Thatcher and gave some serious restrictions because of the hooligans. We used to have some dangerous situations in the stadiums too like 15 or 20 years ago, when the infrastructure sucked hard but now there is no hooliganism on the stadiums, because of the bans, pretty good control, monitoring etc. But something that survived in Poland that didn't survive in England is a very strong competition between the teams. Sometimes two or three clubs are friend clubs and the connection is really close but sometimes the supporters hate each other, that's normal as in everywhere. But the way they "fight" is mostly only by the support on stadiums. That's why there are strong organisations in each club, and if you want to belong there you must be recruited, some stands are occupied by the loudest fans and it's a rule to support for the whole match. It is very well organised.

@up and @2up

I can speak only for myself. And I feel proud that you want to help us with the support ;) I look forward to see you in Poland and really hope that England is going to live in Poland during the games. I am really happy that you like our support, believe me that I love your team's attitude (I love whole english football in general, but I feel the connection with u guys now). ;) I think that the Lech fans feel same

cheers

/edit/ but ok, Lech fans are the best in Poland :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnutdOoLMU[/youtube]

Freestyler said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Reckon I'd be able to get an away ticket at Liverpool if they got each other in the next round?

they didn't sell out against us, possibly.

depends on how many Liverpool give them, i'd love to be in their end at anfield.
They did sell out at our ground, but loads of there fans who was suppose to be in the 2nd tier got into the 1st tier :)

Maybe City (the club) should launch a 'Passion' campaign to help build the atmosphere. I'm sure as fans we all have plenty of suggestions and with the club supplying giant flags and making cash avaialble for fans to create banners plus with a bit of re-jigging inside the ground (i.e shift the away fans) i'm sure improvements could be made.

The club should also attempt to strenghten ties with Lech Poznan (arranging friendlies is one obvious idea) as we could (continue) to learn so much from their great fans about support and passion.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that any off us (true fans) lack passion I just think that more could and should be done to help us express it.

I'm up for that! could get our own banner made! :)

LechManchester.jpg

I'd love to go to the lib'pool game if we could get tickets and it didn't clash, forging ties with lech would be a brilliant thing for the club i reckon

Advert for our game against wigan has small glimpse of the poznan, the more
We keep doing it the more tv will start to show in advert for us,
Makes me smile when I see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.