Comedy series you don't find funny

Anything with the hugely talentless and in fact just huge, James "not funny" Corden in it, or anywhere near it.

You can't escape his enormous oversized head, he's everywhere you turn. Whoever gave him his big break in Fat Friend's should be birched and forced to watch continuous re runs of Eldorado for the rest of their lives.

The septics love him. Big (in every sense) chat show host over there now.

Bizarre but true. I have no clue what anyone sees in him. He can't act, can't sing, can't dance, is not good looking, not funny. John Prescott is more entertaining.

Bizarre but true. I have no clue what anyone sees in him. He can't act, can't sing, can't dance, is not good looking, not funny. John Prescott is more entertaining.

I share all those traits and no **** has offered me a show on American TV.

Once again borderline racism against Scots in full view.

I could be every bit as shite as him.

Gutted.

all with the added twist of a Scots angle on it rather than a cockney twunt's ......... you have every right to feel overlooked my friend

I've had enough. It's obvious they are worried about the green room alcohol budget, but, think of the potential for comedic mayhem?

That's all I'm asking for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.