Coming off the cup schemes.

Wallaceinthecheapseats.

Genuine question,decided to come off the schemes for next year although will definitely be renewing .How do I go about it ,will I have an option come renewal date or will I have to go down,phone up etc.
Thanks in advance.

Genuine question,decided to come off the schemes for next year although will definitely be renewing .How do I go about it ,will I have an option come renewal date or will I have to go down,phone up etc.
Thanks in advance.
When you renew online, there will be an option to join any of the cup schemes. You can join any of them at any time prior to the cup competition starting

Joining the cup schemes is not automatic.

You have to activate it by putting your payment details online for each scheme. That is my experience

Joining the cup schemes is not automatic.

You have to activate it by putting your payment details online for each scheme. That is my experience
It is automatic if you enrolled the previous year. I’ve not had to do anything about it for quite some time.
However if the payment details have changed then it needs to be updated or the ticket won’t be bought and you are ejected from the scheme.

Thanks in advance.

The cup scheme window doesn't close until the end of August usually, so you'll have plenty of time to come off them after renewing.

Thanks in advance.

If you auto renew just let the scheme add as normal and when next season is set up on the website just select the cup scheme tab and delete the ones you don't want. Takes about 30 seconds and you don't have to talk to Customer Services which is always a bonus.

It is automatic if you enrolled the previous year. I’ve not had to do anything about it for quite some time.
However if the payment details have changed then it needs to be updated or the ticket won’t be bought and you are ejected from the scheme.

No i think it only stays on automatically if you pay by direct debit - though i presume that's what you're on about. Every season when i renew they tell me the cup schemes would need adding again if i want them as they don't automatically go on.

No i think it only stays on automatically if you pay by direct debit - though i presume that's what you're on about. Every season when i renew they tell me the cup schemes would need adding again if i want them as they don't automatically go on.
You could be right, I'm on the DD scheme as it's just really straightforward

That's right, I'm on the DD payments but for this season I had to log in and renew manually as I was taking off the platinum payment and I had to rejoin all the Cup schemes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.