Community Shield - post match discussion....

Rammy Blue

Thought we played well and the new formation seems to work, definitely helped to give us some genuine width. Chelsea seemed to struggle to work out how to play against it.

Could have had a sackful in the second half, dodgy keeping from Pants made it look a little more respectable for them.

Roll on next Sunday.

Thought it was a great performance. Couple of mistakes, but overall we looked really strong. Quality goals from Carlos and Yaya. Kolarov was very good. Bring on next Sunday.

Just watching the post-match waffle on ITV. Showed the bust up between Pants and Bertrand. Has to be said, Bertrand appears to be the latest in a long line of pricks to play for Chelsea.

Very good game by the champions, clearly Mancinis new system is working very well for us.

Milner and Kolorov looked very good as wingbacks, Yaya deservedly got MOTM though.

We look strong and powerful. And quite fluid in this new formation which seems to suit the personnel of the squad.

And Silva, Lescott, Richards, Hart, Balotelli etc all to return.

So many good things from today's performance and it has cheered me up no end after the depression you get from reading the transfer forum. Hardly any player had a bad game. Stand-out performances from Milner, De Jong, Yaya. 3 fantastic goals and could have easily been more. A bit of untidiness for the two Chelsea goals but hey.

We tried out a new system and it seems to work well and I think it will suit our current squad.

Also I loved it at the end with Buzzer having a laugh with all the players as he handed out the medals. There is some great team spirit there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.