Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

mike channon´s windmill

Anyone not planning to go or on their jollies please PM me if they have the possibility of a ticket - obviously sort something nearer the time
Cheers

Re: Community Sheild

mike channon´s windmill said:
Anyone not planning to go or on their jollies please PM me if they have the possibility of a ticket - obviously sort something nearer the time
Cheers
Pm'd you.

Re: Community Sheild

i am after a few for this mini bus going down like wembley last year, not all season card holders.

Re: Community Shield

I'm after an adult and a child please, please please please please please help me change my stepson to a blue? I would just take an adult though

Re: Community Shield

I am assuming that most people already know that this years Community shield is being at held at Aston Villa on the 12th August due to the Olympics . Obviously a smaller ground compared to Wembley , no doubt no change in the number of Corporate tickets , will mean both teams receiving a much smaller allocation than usual , bit of a pisser really , guess we will just have to wait and see the details when announced

hi guys me(4270 points before renewal) nad my mate (5500 points before renewal) are going charity shield but both taking wives and doing piss up back in manchester on the night for my wife's birthday so if anyone got any spare season tickets where i can use numbers then please pm me,thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.