Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

And the move of Liverpool.s training ground is deemed of more general imprtance to the nort west football public than an exceptnioal win by an exctptional scoreline?

Llke fick it is....

Snide wink. Nonces.

I see that slightly differently and it's taking the piss out of United rather than us, in that he didn't perform at all for them so the wink is saying effectively that's the first time he's played in Manchester (I don't think the Poster of the tweet would have know the reason behind the original welcome to Manchester slogan)

Fat twat Eamonn Holmes was hosting Brazil's breakfast show this morning and he just oozes with his United bias, not a mention of City last night just talked about Rooney being a legend and possibly leaving the club.

He wants popping the fat red twat.

ITV just as bad. Last night news - not a mention of sport at all. Got a 10 min advert for a film about Indian partition puffed up as a news piece though

I see that slightly differently and it's taking the piss out of United rather than us, in that he didn't perform at all for them so the wink is saying effectively that's the first time he's played in Manchester (I don't think the Poster of the tweet would have know the reason behind the original welcome to Manchester slogan)
Come off it, of course he would

20120324-152945.jpg

Wayne 'Bertie' Biggins played for manchester city

Come off it, of course he would

But the whole point of the post is the amount of goals he's scoring in general rather than to do with us, it has to be referencing the fact he didn't do it the last time he was in Manchester (as in, the games he played for United) or it makes no sense at all.

But the whole point of the post is the amount of goals he's scoring in general rather than to do with us, it has to be referencing the fact he didn't do it the last time he was in Manchester (as in, the games he played for United) or it makes no sense at all.
I was referencing what you said here : I don't think the Poster of the tweet would have know the reason behind the original welcome to Manchester slogan
It is inconceivable that whatever BBC sport flibber who posted that message did not understand the original slogan, inconceivable. The sly winky thing shows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.