Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Prestwich_Blue, 7 Feb 2017.

1. Gray

Gray

Retired
    Timperley - I was just too stubborn to ever be gov
    I particularly liked this one from his write up:-

"Liverpool felt they were denied a penalty when Sadio Mane tumbled under a challenge from Nicolas Otamendi in the first half, although the striker also inadvertently made contact with his own leg as he shaped to shoot after escaping the City defender with embarrassing ease."

2. domalino

domalino

[​IMG]

Apparently knowing how to use quotation marks are no longer a requirement to be a BBC journalist, as evidenced by this fabricated quote on their home page.

3. Shirley

Shirley

They really are trying to compete with the tabloids.

4. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

It's badly written, but I think it's meant to mean that Mane was the one made the contact.
    I could argue that Otamendi didn't make a challenge, but it's not the worst line ever written.

5. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

just looked at the report again and McNulty appears to have edited the Oliver section of the report , his original only mentioned the Sterling miss in the first paragraph , wish i had posted the link of the original , back tracking BBC strike again.

6. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    Another reply to my second follow up complaint. Thick at the complaints team ?

7. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Tell him to fuck off we're not happy we want fanny mills,fanny Murphy, and lilly savage sacked then we will put the complaint to bed

8. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    this is my next e mail complaint

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Good lad :-)

10. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

See John Stones is being slagged again by Waddle and Custis on Radio 5. These morons can barely string two words together. The quality of journalism on the BBC has never been lower. They we're put to shame by the German journalist Raph Honigstein.
    How can someone who does not even do basic research like Custis steal a living. Why is the BBC pandering to the tabloid agenda?
    Stones has been our best player for the last two months and easily the best English defender in the Premier League.