Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I agree and would not expect everyone to know what the phrase means but in the original response I was told "None of the team on the BBC Sport website were aware of “Bertie” as being a derogatory term to describe City fans"

Which again leads to the question - which I have now had three different responses - why did they use it?
No doubt I'll get the same response shortly. After April 1st I believe we can take complaints about the BBC to OFCOM instead of the BBC Trust.

I agree and would not expect everyone to know what the phrase means but in the original response I was told "None of the team on the BBC Sport website were aware of “Bertie” as being a derogatory term to describe City fans"

Which again leads to the question - which I have now had three different responses - why did they use it?
I had exactly the same reply and it is beyond doubt absolute BULLSHIT of the highest order.

Yep, not arguing that the earlier responses were inaccurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.