Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I get really pissed off by the "within 12 points..." comment. They're not . They're EXACTLY 12 points behind! Yet City are 8 points behind - not within 8 points.
All commentators use the expression "within x points". Why?? did they not do sums at school? 4 - 2 = 2, not within 2.

And breathe.
Actually 2=<2.

Please explain. Not for me, obviously, as I fully understand the concept, but for others who are not quite as adept at sums.

;-))
You can take 2 away from 2 without going below zero, so 2 is within 2.

I'm not sure what Harry says is right.
Zero's a number and so is pi and it's never going to be complete and maybe infinity would be dead lonely. You'd have to ask it. But I'm not sure it's a number. More of a value in search of a number. And how lonely must that be, Harry? Harry's a bit lonely these days.

Sportsday;

9:22
One-sided beatings that spring to mind include Manchester United's 8-2 win against Arsenal, England bowling Australia out for 60 and Goldberg squashing Lesnar (maybe not the last one).

There must be loads of times when a rugby team has racked up 100 points, or when Usain Bolt won the 100m when the rest were still in the blocks.

Yet no mention of the sick swan a few weeks after, airbrushing fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.