Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Prestwich_Blue, 7 Feb 2017.

1. Stiff Little Wingers

Stiff Little Wingers

Really well argued and written. The BBC bias has been steadily getting worse

2. blueincy

blueincy

That should be well done Colin Savage...

Yes it's getting worse...

3. T_C

T_C

I was listening to Radio 2 on the way to work this am (I'm old) the "Sports Presenter" said something along the lines of "big fa cup weekend coming up" he proceeded to list all the teams and where they were playing, including the likes of Chelsea and arsenal, then he got to Man City to which he said "the millionaires of man city are away to Huddersfield" What a ****.

4. They tend to say strange things when they are jerking themselves off live on air, same when they are writing for the BBC too

5. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    Been complaining on Twatter today about BBC Radio 2.. this morning they were talking about the Huddersfield game and referred to us as "the Millionaires from Manchester" ... tweeted them a number of times but only got radio silence..... I've got now words really about the delta between the way that the press treat us and the way that treat the Red Sox... We'll never win I don't think so fuck 'em I say..

Just read "T-C's" post.... glad I wasn't hearing things

6. Midlands Blue

Midlands Blue

Cheeky monkeys...obviously should have been 'billionaires'!

7. Delboy352

Delboy352

Just been watching BBC Sport on BBC News channel and after an article on Lincoln City (fair enough), the presenter then said, as the list of fixtures came up "these some of the fixtures coming up this weekend including Middlesbrough hosting League 1 Oxford Utd, Premier League Champions Leicester head to South London to face Millwall, Wolves will hope for another big scalp as they host Chelsea. Then on Sunday there's a London derby between Fulham and Spurs and holders Scummy b@stards are at Blackburn...they did follow it with an article about Jesus' metatarsal and a bit from Pep, but no mention of us playing at all, except that we were listed...absolute sh!ts...needless to say that when Bournemouth were mentioned as having fallen foul of the doping charge, we were mentioned, along with the amount of fine...

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Yep, was about to go to sleep but saw and thought your thoughts.

The being ignored/purely negative comments happens accoss the board on all media. I'm 53 and to paraphrase baconface it'll not change in my lifetime.

Last edited: 18 Feb 2017 at 4:41 AM
  9. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

Excellent piece. Not sure why anyone would need to ask them why though. It's pretty obvious.

10. harvo the blue

harvo the blue

It's all premeditated & all set up for us to fall @ get hooked call in tweet- text whatever. They will look at this forum & laugh there cocks off as there getting what they want.

We need another strategy, it's easy to say just don't listen or watch as we all still do, we need something else another way forward to fuck them over, we got to them over the BT coverage & pundits. For me the best way is to be silent City to win & UTD to loose its as simple as that.