Concession tickets

Witney Blue

Not looking to rip off City at all (God knows why after all they’ve put me through over the years) but just wondered what checks there are on what sort of ticket you’ve got? Bought one for my daughter (kid) for an upcoming match but now she can’t go so one of my sons mates is taking it but he’s 18 - any risk he’ll get sussed do you reckon?

^ based on what i've read people say on here if he does get caught it's you who gets the ban, as you bought it so it's traced back to you. But if he can make himself look 15 for the day you'll be fine!

Not looking to rip off City at all (God knows why after all they’ve put me through over the years) but just wondered what checks there are on what sort of ticket you’ve got? Bought one for my daughter (kid) for an upcoming match but now she can’t go so one of my sons mates is taking it but he’s 18 - any risk he’ll get sussed do you reckon?
Check about upgrading it that might be your best bet

I'm sure the turnstile flags to the ShowSec guy if a concession ticket comes through. I managed to swap cards with my boy and was stopped - all sorted easily as he went through the next turnstile with my card.

I think the light on the other side of the turnstile flashes a different colour when concession cards are scanned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.