Confederations Cup 2017 Final (sunday)page 75

if only he watched KDB vs barca last season he would know if you're gonna try and beat ter stegen at his corner on a free kick you go HIGH

Nicely placed shot, Alexis, and good save Ter Stegen.

He won't be taking free kicks for us anyway...not his strength compared to others on our team.

Gifted a goal park the bus waste time win the trophy

This. Thoroughly unimpressed with all other than Draxler in the first half.

I'm glad we didn't buy Ter Stegen. I'm sure others will say he's great but he's been dodgy every single time I've seen him. If he did sign and had the season Bravo has just had, we'd probably be more inclined to stick with him as our number one due to his age.

The machine lives on...

Well deserved. Seeing a HUGE rivalry developing between Germany and France in the next few WC's and Euros with all of their young talent. I know Spain and others are there, but those two seem ahead of their class with the next generations to top level status...

Good luck picking which players are a shoe in for the German WC team in 2 years. Most countries you know most who will be in.

Some left out could end up being amongst the best players on some beyond knockout round level nations.

I've not seen the incident. How clear a red was it? Sounds like it was nailed on going off the comments on here. The only reason I'm asking is that at the FSF annual summit at St.George's Park yesterday I attended a workshop about VAR. The guy who presented it was former PL ref Neale Barry who is now head of Senior Referee Development at the FA. VAR is already being trialled in several leagues across the globe, and will be brought in for next season's FA Cup from the 3rd round onwards and he fully expects it to come in for the 2018/19 Premier League season. He highlighted the issues with VAR at the Confed Cup but felt it was down to the VAR not being adequately trained and if these issues can be ironed out and VAR can statistically be proven to overturn the number of clearly wrong decisions then it could be here to stay. Interestingly, when asked if VAR is officially adopted following this trial period and the on-field referee refuses to overturn a decision he has clearly gotten wrong (as appears to be the case tonight), Neale Barry's response was quite blunt - that the referee would be "finished".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.