19:00

Thursday 22nd

Cameroon V Australia
16:00

Germany V Chile ITV 4
19:00

You can find the games over the ITV channels

Berni and bravo are there

Claudio Bravo has been ruled out of Chile's Confederations Cup opener against Cameroon because of an ongoing calf problem.

Saturday 24th June

Mexico V Russia

New Zealand V Portugal

Sunday 25th

Chile V Australia

Germany V Cameroon

Wednesday 28th

1st semi final

Thursday 29th

2nd semi final

Last edited:
It sucks that Bernardo will miss the start of pre-season. Would've liked him to get integrated as soon as possible.

Kind of an underwhelming set of squads - would really have liked to see Germany fielding their best side with France and Brazil in the mix.

Still, I'll be watching the competition - best football going on atm.

Can't wait for this to start. What a competition.
Yup - definitely worth watching - almost every side in the competition hugely values this cup, placing it only behind the World Cup in terms of international competition.

Still, we have Germany not fielding their best squad - and France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil all absent. I would have liked to see a best Germany squad along with one of the aforementioned European squads - preferably France - along with Brazil or Argentina. That way, we'd have a better barometer on who is favorite to win the WC in Russia - and we'd have a better tournament.

I'd say the starting U21 Euros is a more interesting competition, Spanish team this year is mindboggling. England plays tonight. Is there a thread for that comp?
The under-xxx whatever cups are generally fun to watch - unfortunately, no one seems to field their best squad - not taking it seriously enough and domestic clubs unwilling to release their young talent.

Definitely fun to watch - and can hopefully spot some unpolished/unknown jewels - but for sure... even worse than the Confederations Cup in terms of trying to figure out which squad is the best in the world or might be the best in years to come.

I'd say the starting U21 Euros is a more interesting competition, Spanish team this year is mindboggling. England plays tonight. Is there a thread for that comp?
Yes, I was being sarcastic. No idea why this tournament exists. Just what the world didn't need, another international tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.