Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

I wouldn't be resting the fringe players at Shakhtar. They need a lot more minutes than they've played so far this season so that they're up to speed.

So for me, I'd go as strong as possible without playing anyone who's gonna start at Old Trafford (bar maybe Ederson). We also need to do everything possible to keep that winning mentality. For me, I'd play:

-------------------------Jesus
---Foden----------------------------------Diaz
-----------------Gundogan---Silva
-------------------------Yaya

EDS player----Tosin---------Mangala--------Danilo

---------------------Ederson/Bravo

Michael Cox of Zonal Marking, frequently on some of the more popular podcasts and 5Live is on a bizarre 1 man crusade about our winning streak because of the Wolves win.

He's kicking up quite a fuss on twitter when people have pointed out that IFAB make the rules and they say it's a win.

I remember that I read here that Arsenal on their Official Site counted a consecutive wins including a penalties won match , any links ??

Michael Cox of Zonal Marking, frequently on some of the more popular podcasts and 5Live is on a bizarre 1 man crusade about our winning streak because of the Wolves win.

He's kicking up quite a fuss on twitter when people have pointed out that IFAB make the rules and they say it's a win.

so all them cups like the world cups and european cups and loads more games that went into extra time and pens are really all draws and should be shared glory the hate is clear to see by the media and the other so called pundits and united last season went on a unbeaten run but lost to hull city in the 2nd leg of the league cup but the tie was won over 2 legs so goes down as a winning semi final and the media added it to there run

I wouldn't be resting the fringe players at Shakhtar. They need a lot more minutes than they've played so far this season so that they're up to speed.

So for me, I'd go as strong as possible without playing anyone who's gonna start at Old Trafford (bar maybe Ederson). We also need to do everything possible to keep that winning mentality. For me, I'd play:

-------------------------Jesus
---Foden----------------------------------Diaz
-----------------Gundogan---Silva
-------------------------Yaya

EDS player----Tosin---------Mangala--------Danilo

---------------------Ederson/Bravo
I agree with the lineup and the idea of the two young lads would be great, I also agree with the sentiment of saving a lot of players (in fact I would not even put them on the plane) for the trip to old toilet, but are you suggesting Silva won’t start against the Scum?

Yeah. I listened to Totally Football, heard him say he had a problem with it and paused the thing to tweet him. So I started the whole spat. I was very polite but he lost his shit pretty quickly and ended up calling everyone thick and pathetic.

Weird guy to do that. Shows he knew he’d lost the argument.

Yeah. I listened to Totally Football, heard him say he had a problem with it and paused the thing to tweet him. So I started the whole spat. I was very polite but he lost his shit pretty quickly and ended up calling everyone thick and pathetic.

Weird guy to do that. Shows he knew he’d lost the argument.
Haha! That was quite entertaining. Bit of a dick isn’t he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.