Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

Can't see us beating Shakhtar but if we beat West Ham and United we will have equalled the most consecutive league wins.

Would take WDD for next 3 games tbh, esp if Arsenal get something from their next match on Saturday

The world record of 27 is in our sights now.

A small part of me wishes we'd put out our strongest 11 against Shakhtar and go non-stop, hell-for-leather at Shakhtar for 90 minutes, fighting for every challenge in order to get the record...but then common sense kicks in and I realise how stupid that would be.

The world record of 27 is in our sights now.

A small part of me wishes we'd put out our strongest 11 against Shakhtar and go non-stop, hell-for-leather at Shakhtar for 90 minutes, fighting for every challenge in order to get the record...but then common sense kicks in and I realise how stupid that would be.

especially if it helps Napoli and their highly likeable chairman and supporters, & they go on to make life difficult for us later in the competition!

as i have said before hope it ends in ukraine. get napoli out never mind the winning run

Win in the Ukraine and we become the first English team to win all their group matches.

Could be where our run comes to an end as i'm fairly sure the team Pep chooses will be nothing like our strongest 11. Dead rubber and a gigantic game several days later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.