Congratulations Brighton and Poyet

FantasyIreland

Slightly premature but i reckon it's safe to say promotion as Champs is in the bag.Poyet looks to have done a great job with the playing staff and always impresses in interview with his knowledge,humour and enthusiam.

Just a thought but he would make an awesome No.2 for a special somebody......

Done really really well has poyet!

But they are away to Rochdale at weekend and i can sense Dale turning them over. Long trip for them plus dale are on a 4 game win streak without conceding also.

Plus imo Keith Hill has done a better job than Poyet.

decent new ground for next season aswell

[bigimg]http://www.seagulls.co.uk/javaImages/b8/e9/0,,10433~9365944,00.jpg[/bigimg]

But will Poyet be there, he's done really well and we'll prob have the usual managers merry go round at the end of the season, could be some premiership teams on the lookout for a new manager or even top of the Championship

I always said that Poyet was the brains in the Wise-Poyet managerial combination. I know he was No 2 at spurs but i think he was brought in more as a translator than anything else. He will be a very good manager in time. Should stay with Brighton for at least another season just to prove he really can cut it in a higher league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.