Congratulations City

Do you think the fans who turned up last night will be congratulating City for qualifying last night? Taking time off work, spending all that money then seeing that performance?
Yes its great to qualify but lets stop apologising for piss poor performances.

get a grip trig, my mate spent £500 going to that, he booked his flight and hotel before we were through, everyone was going on about us beating a poor arsenal team and schalke who finished bottom of the group, no mate,it was still piss poor,

FRAN THE ARAB said:
PaleBlue said:
I've backed him but come on, that was shocking. Why can't he win in the league with the squad we have - do Hull, Stoke, Bolton, Fulham have better players than us? No - they have managers who get the best out of what they have and play to their strengths. Hughes and the players look more clueless with every game - and that's from someone who until tonight was in the Hughes In camp. West Brom fans watching that will be licking their lips. I'd have been happy with a fighting performance from a team of reserves, instead we ended up with most of our first eleven playing some part of the game and still got tubbed off an average side.
hart,kompany,swp,zab,stevie,and a fit robinho the rest can fuck off useless twats.
Close. I'd add Garrido to that list as well as Petrov & Bojinov and give Johnson, Richards & Jo another 12 months to see if they can make it. That's 7 fit first choice players, 2 injured players and 3 that need to decide where they're going. We're still at least 10 players short of a top 4 squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.