Gareth Barry

Gaz Baz was brilliant for us and vastly underrated by opposition fans..well done Gareth but please have a mare on Saturday

He's now just four appearances behind the sister-in-law shagger. I hope he passes the rag twat's total very early in the new season.

I've been looking at Gareth's PL stats page, and I noticed that he has only one season since 1998-99 (20), in which he has played less than 30 league games.

That's some record.

He's now just four appearances behind the sister-in-law shagger. I hope he passes the rag twat's total very early in the new season.

I've been looking at Gareth's PL stats page, and I noticed that he has only one season since 1998-99 (20), in which he has played less than 30 league games.

That's some record.
Some mates that I play doms with on a Friday are Everton ST Holders.I keep asking them "hows that shit house Barry doing nowadays".They`ve had a massive change of heart since he`s been there and now understand what I was telling them whilst he was at City ... a very under-rated player who did all the shit jobs.They always claimed he was slow shit player.
They rate him. Surprise,surprise.

A City legend is GazBaz hope he's given the honour officially when he retires which will not be soon with any luck. Would love to see his minutes played compared to the sisterinlawshagger bet its nearly double

A City legend is GazBaz hope he's given the honour officially when he retires which will not be soon with any luck. Would love to see his minutes played compared to the sisterinlawshagger bet its nearly double

statbunker reckons he's at 4000 more minutes than Giggs, but that's in all matches. he's played about 90 less matches though apparently.

Some mates that I play doms with on a Friday are Everton ST Holders.I keep asking them "hows that shit house Barry doing nowadays".They`ve had a massive change of heart since he`s been there and now understand what I was telling them whilst he was at City ... a very under-rated player who did all the shit jobs.They always claimed he was slow shit player.
They rate him. Surprise,surprise.
I have a very similar situation with an evertonian I work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.