Gareth Barry

one of the finest players to grace the prem. well done fella.
I agree, never a star, but a very consistent player for every club he's been at. Glad he played for us.

I see the BBC have now realised that football started before the PL started "All time appearances", so that Giggs gets 39 more games than Barry.

3fb95212-3495-44f2-bf00-209e7e2ad31f.png

one of the finest players to grace the prem. well done fella.

Wonderful player and is thoroughly deserving of this achievement.
Unlike Griggs, not one of Gaz Baz's achievements or appearances have been down to sentiment, name or club.

Every game he's started he's done Simon merit.

It's an astonishing achievement.

The times we were seeing out a game and gaz baz would feel contact and fall over to buy us a foul, a wise old bastard and one you always want in your team. A class act

A Fantastic professional, very determined midfield battler,could play possession football when it was on,liked a tackle,would take a hit,but the most important aspect of this truly great professional was his ability to mark space.Kept to the sometimes rigid zonal postional play asked of him by Mancin
The fact that Hughes brought gaz -baz,but was retained by his successor Mancini says it all about this intelligent midfield players ability to impress an Italian manager woth a completelyvdifferent tactical mindset to Hughes...it was no problem at all for Barry,he listened, and carried out the managers instructions to the tee.
Never slagged the club once he left ,and never a moments trouble whilst he was here.
A great career so far,well done Barry.

A very important player in helping us to end our trophy drought. I hope he will always be given a warm reception from all Blues.

Congratulations to Gaz Baz one of the most underrated players by opposing teams fans. Was fabulous for us. Good luck to him for many more games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.