Consecutive away clean sheet record.

bloke in the studio on sky said after the game v sunderland that we just set a new record in our history for five away clean sheets on the trot, is that correct

Woah there fella, for a start we can't defend and certainly can't keep clean sheets, and as for our HISTORY you should know by now that we don't have any.

Our defense is obviously our weakness, but in most games we've been giving up 1 goal at most which is sufficient to be successful. The main issue is that the goal allowed has usually been all too easy and so it becomes a talking point rather than just a natural consequence of playing a professional game. Outside of those two games where we got battered (Leicester, Everton) and the Chelsea match, the actual number of goals allowed has been very efficient.

Lots of recoRds to watch out for this season. That's why my programme article this year is about sequences and links. This Wednesday I'm focusing on Goals and Aguero's records. The media in general may suggest Kane, Rooney et al are better or have greater records but wait until you see the comparisons in Wednesday's programme. I truly hope Sky read the piece - it may well surprise them!

Doesn't matter how many clean sheets we keep, we still won't be able to defend, according to the 'experts'.

Of course take away all the games we have let more than zero in and we have kept clean sheets in every game since last season

Solid input

giphy.gif

Unfortunately this could come to grinding halt on Saturday as Claudio will no doubt be between the sticks. On the other hand the Smoggies can't buy a goal at the moment so there is some hope.

Be interesting to see what side Aitor Karanka puts out.
Their Premier League status is under threat, will he go all out first 11? I suspect so they've got 8 days before playing United on the 19.03.2017. Question is will we? OR do we go with what we put out against Huddersfield away with 8 changes?
Some useful results 1- 1 against us and 0 - 0 against the Arse but thats when they set up away from home.
Not beaten any of the top 6 at home yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.