Conspiracy theories......

so one planet made out of Ham out of an estimated 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable universe is less probable than queen Elizabeth ii being a closet Reptilan alien.
;)

Are we talking about the possibility of some hitherto unknown giant space pig that has died, somehow managed to cure/smoke or salt itself into a substance that is recognisable as ham, and then magically shape shifted into a planet shaped sphere? I can see why people would buy into that.

Are we talking about the possibility of some hitherto unknown giant space pig that has died, somehow managed to cure/smoke or salt itself into a substance that is recognisable as ham, and then magically shape shifted into a planet shaped sphere? I can see why people would buy into that.
Sounds more likely than the royal family lizard thing.

so one planet made out of Ham out of an estimated 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable universe is less probable than queen Elizabeth ii being a closet Reptilan alien.
;)

Haha, regardless of the absurdity of such, it's a interestingly creepy topic. I'm more intrigued about the Banking/Pharmaceutical Shysters than lizard people. I'll go watch Spiderman for my fix on that.

Great movie about conspiracy theories.

I bypassed this movie multiple times but eventually watched it and I enjoyed it, definitely does the classic thing in movies where it touches on real life instances but the average person shrugs it off as its a movie.

You still alive mate?

For now. I've scrambled my IP address.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.