Construction Professionals - Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers etc

BuxtonBlue

I am quantity surveying student currently completing my dissertation and would be very grateful if any fellow construction professionals on here could spare 5-10 minutes to complete my dissertation questionnaire on the barriers and benefits of BIM.

It should take no more than 5-10 minutes as the questions are mainly multiple choice and can also be completed by non BIM uses as much of it is based on opinions.

Please find the questionnaire here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YZ8KC9Q

Many thanks for your time blues!

John

Last edited:
Thanks Ducado and andyhinch and everyone else who has completed this so far, got some good responses

It's an interesting subject (I won't bore the rest of the forum with it) and is quite a common on for dissertations of late so I am told I mentored someone last year doing more or less the same, so make sure yours stands out or may be comes at it from a slightly different angle, all the best anyway and it looks like you are starting fairly early so you will have a bit of time let us know how you get on

Just completed it. Definitely the 'in topic' now a days.

I did mine on Cdm, when it was about to be rolled out.

I am currently undertaking an undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying at Robert Gordon University. In fulfilment of my final year dissertation, I am required to research a topic area of my choice. The topic I have chosen is the "UK Construction Skills Shortage, It's Impact and Preventative Measures".

I would be very grateful if you could complete the questionnaire through the link provided below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LHXNHSS

All information will be reported with complete anonymity, and takes little over 3 minutes to complete. The answers to this questionnaire will be used to collect quantitative and qualitative data to support my dissertation.

Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire, this will benefit my research greatly.

Cheers Blues

Mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.