Conte has a dig at City & United

Cut the bullshit with the net spend and put up the actual spending figures. We could be far lower if we chose to sell our best players but we don't.

Just thinking here, so bear with me, aren't a number of your top players getting past their sell by date (Yaya, Vinnie, Silva, Aguero etc)

If so, I reckon your spend this summer might be higher than most? Just saying...

Just thinking here, so bear with me, aren't a number of your top players getting past their sell by date (Yaya, Vinnie, Silva, Aguero etc)

If so, I reckon your spend this summer might be higher than most? Just saying...

I'm saying that we have turned down big offers for Yaya and Aguero in the past, choosing to play them in their prime and essentially see out their career here, not quite the case with Sergio yet but definitely with Yaya, Kompany, Silva... Therefore net spend is not a fair reflection of a clubs purchases.

We'd have got about £340 for Sideshow Bob

Can you imagine, we'd have struggled to get that for Kompany in his prime coming off of a title win under Mancini! Dodgy written all over it. Don't even bring up the £60m Oscar deal...what would we have got for Silva...£100m?

elderly-man-wearing-a-badly-fitting-wig-b176e4.jpg
Is that Milton Jones Dad ?

Nah just can't stand the cynical cheating dross the chavs serve up
Neither can I. But anyone who’s followed City post-81 could never have anything but utter hatred for the smarmy two-bob, self-serving sanctimonious, odious cu.nts that come from “The Lane”. Fucking hate them. They’re fans are cu.nts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.