Conte has a dig at City & United

Tues - Conte has a dig at City spending

Weds - Police "Talking" to Chelsea about their accounts...
sheikh.jpg

:)

It is ridiculous to ignore net spend . Two simple Chelsea examples. They bought Luis twice so that appears as a cost of £50 million ,but since they also got £50milion from PSG
it means in REALITY he cost nothing. Oscar was signed for £20 million sold for £60 million . Ignore deals like this because they don't suit your argument but don't use GROSS spending to cover up the truth.

It is ridiculous to ignore net spend . Two simple Chelsea examples. They bought Luis twice so that appears as a cost of £50 million ,but since they also got £50milion from PSG
it means in REALITY he cost nothing. Oscar was signed for £20 million sold for £60 million . Ignore deals like this because they don't suit your argument but don't use GROSS spending to cover up the truth.

Gross spending is the true reflection of how much you spent. You spend 100 million and sell stuff for 60 million.
You have still spent 100 million. We are not talking profit/loss here, We are talking how much clubs have spent
on their squads.

I don't think it's a big deal. He's speaking from a position of strength and sending a message that he too will want heavy financial backing soon.

Probably taken out of context by a scum at journo after a general question about spending. Ignore.

I have heard all his pre match pressers and the most controversial thing he has said outside Costa's bad back is that football wouldn't be the same if there was no off side rule.

I would sack the journo who makes a headline when there is no one and have the paper reporting it to the readers that we did it because we don't no what journalism is anymore an sack the editor for approving the article at all to gloss its cover.

Actually, I don't have an agenda against City. Actually, I rather like City, Pep, Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne etc etc.
I'm not a statistician so I googled net spend to come up with those stats. I'm not going to write a treatise on the subject. If my posting stats freely available online is in anyway not fair, then, show, show what you consider to be a fairer view. But let's face it, in any analysis City is likely to be near the top in spending if not actually top.

Little point in looking at net spend or gross spend unless your going to figure in wages and agents fees. Yearly total contract cost including amortisation of the original transfer fee is the best way to look at it, but we don't usually get enough info

I hope that Pep's allowed and spends gazillions in the summer for new players and we shit on our rivals. It was never a crime for the old "sky" top 4 to sweep up the best players with cold, hard cash, why should it be perceived to be any different now?

You clearly can buy success. The teams that cost the most and have the highest wage bill will win the most. There was a study that proved this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.