Contract Extension for Pep ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 27 May 2017.

1. karen7

karen7

Manchester City are planning to open talks with Pep Guardiola about extending his contract this summer. [@MullockSMirror]

2. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Great news

3. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    FFS would be better news than signing messi imo, keep Pep at all costs, his football is wonderful to watch in action.

4. karen7

karen7

With all these young players coming in i can see him wanting to stay on longer as he says he loves coaching young players

5. City health warning

City health warning

A major statement of intent.

6. franksinatra

franksinatra

From a recruitment point of view great news for any potential signing to see the commitment of the manager and a nice indicator that Pep is enjoying his time here.

7. Christ, I hope this is true.

8. karen7

karen7

City believe Guardiola will want to be around when the team he is building hits its peak in four to five years' time. [@MullockSMirror]

9. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    I really hope this is true, i would even accept another year building if this is the case i really would. Give us as much Pep as we can get i say. We can see what he is aiming for and i think every blue would like to see it work and flourish under Pep for many a year.

10. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

I hope so!

It means he loves it here and it means we're giving him time to get it right, to set up the team for proper success, consistent success year on year. It also is a big boost to incoming players knowing that he's going to be here for a while, you can see how much the best want to play for him in their interviews.